Monday, December 1, 2008

New Mug

What a treat!

After a great Thanksgiving and a successful Trunk Show the only bad thing was that we had a horrendous drive home through traffic and rain last night.  I'm happy to be home and I spent the day settling back in and cleaning up the gallery for our Holiday Open House on Friday evening.  I did stop by our PO Box to pick up buckets of mail. Luckily, this wonderful mug arrived today from Brandon.  Through the beauty of pottery blogging, the internets and the USPS we worked out a trade.  I've already enjoyed one afternoon cup of coffee with this beauty and it will start my day off tomorrow.

The return mug is on it's way tomorrow morning.  Sorry Brandon....kids got in the way of me getting everything done that I wanted to today.  

Thanks Brandon!  

No comments: