Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Musical Truth

I almost forgot what is supposed to be my easiest post of the week.

I'm glad that Bayou City went well because we missed the ACL Festival and a beautiful weekend here in Austin. If things hadn't gone as well in Houston I would be a little upset for having to sell my tickets. If all goes well, next year I'll get to do both since ACL is getting pushed up to late September like it used to be.(I say that as if I've been an Austinite for years.

Well...enjoy the Musical Tuesday:

Alex Ebert from Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros has another project and here's his song "Truth". He can whistle pretty well...not quite like Andrew Bird but it's a pretty good song.


Alexander - Truth by the Good Badger


1 comment:

Dolan Geiman said...

Howdy Keith! We met at the Bayou City fair this past weekend. I am the wife and business half of artist Dolan Geiman, Contemporary Art with a Southern Accent. Check out our blog for a lil' mention of your work. Love these musical Tuesday blog posts. Drop us a line if you'd ever be interested in a guest post on our blog for the Music vs. Monday's column.