Monday, November 16, 2009

Recovery Day

Today will be a day off from the studio.

Thanks to all who came to visit during E.A.S.T. And if you didn't make it....don't worry, you have next weekend to stop by as well.

I just dropped Javi off at school. He had a friend from Cape Cod visiting this weekend and the two of them had a great time. It was great to see Javi get to hang with one of his friends. I can't believe how many Austin activities they packed into this weekend.

The girls were in Houston for the weekend with Evangelina's parents. We're off to La Grange today to meet her mother halfway and get the girls. It will be nice to have them home. Plus, I get to grab some Kolaches from Weikel's Bakery....mmm!

The rest of the week will be spent photographing the new work, getting some of it off to some shops back east and the rest up onto the website. Saturday is the big party over at Cobra Studios for E.A.S.T. and then it's off to NY for Thanksgiving. I guess it's the time of year when the next time I look it will be 2010.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

was super to meet you yesterday during EAST. Courtney and I look forward to being studio neighbors.
see you soon. Carl