Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another beautiful day....

Thanks to all who've emailed about the site. It's nice to know it's not just floating on some server somewhere.

It's school vacation week up here and even though Javi and Ale are only in pre-school they are home for the week. Weather-wise, we couldn't have picked a better week for them to be home. They've been outside just about the entire time and have the new freckles to prove it. I've definitely missed some of the fun outdoor time because of the website build and the studio/gallery cleanup but I did get some awesome quality time with them this afternoon. It wasn't outside, but if I hadn't of cleaned up the studio, we couldn't have spent some time in the studio.






I'm experimenting with a new (to me) form that I'll post some pictures of later. I threw the large cylinder last night and then cut and assembled it into a triangular vase form. I'm kind of excited about the glazing opportunities with the different sides of the piece. As I finish it tonight I'll try to post some pics of it.

1 comment:

Greta said...

So nice to see the website up and running! It is also great to see pictures of the next generation of potters...