Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We're going live!

I'll pretend that I actually know what I'm doing and what I'm talking about regarding this website build. We're switching the server over shortly so all of the work that I've done will be on the actual internets. If you don't follow the left-wing blogs, that "internets" reference is going to go right over your head....think Senator Ted Stevens (R), Alaska.

Maybe people will actually find this blog now that it will be linked from my amazing new website. In a perfect world, around lunchtime that little link to the right will take you to our new site as opposed to the placeholder page we have had up for far too long.

In the rest of pottery world the main studio is clean. Now it's time to organize the clay storage area and see if I have all the raw materials to mix up a new batch of some glazes.

No comments: