Monday, April 21, 2008

What's Next?

It's been a few days straight on the computer so I think tomorrow is calling for something a little different. I've got all 3 little ones asleep so I might try to duck into the gallery and clean up/move some stuff around and call it cleaning. Tomorrow I think it will be a day of gallery and studio cleaning as we do get dangerously close to opening up shop for the season.

The website is moving along and as soon as I can figure out how to change the hosting server we'll get the new version up even though it's not quite done. The basic pages are up and seems to work.

Off to start cleaning....

Oh, and did you hear the Pennsylvania primary is tomorrow? But, let's be careful not to turn this into a political blog....maybe that one will come later.

No comments: