Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sidewalk Sale!!!


Following up on Emily's successful sale last weekend in Chicago we'll be having a little sale here on Cape as well.  If you've signed up for our mailing list you should have gotten a little newsletter about it today.  

There is a sidewalk sale all through town this Saturday and we're taking part in it for I think what may only be the 2nd or 3rd time.  I've got a lot of pots hiding on shelves in the studio that I have always called "not quite seconds".  This seemed to be a good opportunity to find these pots a good home.  

4 comments:

Emily Murphy said...

I think you'll find that once you start digging through the shelves and pulling out pieces, there are a lot more pots than you thought!

Good luck this weekend!

Keith said...

Emily, I think you're right but first I have to climb over some boxes to find my way to a few of the shelves.

Anonymous said...

what beautiful irises! :)
I miss my visits to New England...

Keith said...

Thanks Anne,

And, in true New England fashion...they came from separating a bed of Irises in a friend's garden. The Irises are gone but the Hydrangeas are coming soon.