Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Morning...again.

Our sidewalk sale was a success yesterday.  Town was full of people, many with shopping bags....a good deal of them from Kreeger Pottery.  It was nice to see some people we haven't seen in a while and it's always nice to see new people come in and explore the shop.  Thanks to all who came.

We were going to set up a table outside again today but the weather isn't cooperating with us so we set up a table within the gallery.  We'll break it down today.  I've never liked having a "seconds" area within the shop so we'll save what's left for another time.  

My kids brought me cards in bed this morning and I even slept in a little bit.  That left Evangelina and the kids in the kitchen getting some delicious waffles ready for breakfast.  I have a nice new frame with a great series of pictures in it....here's one from the series:

I've still been plugging away with the website and photographing work.  I've spent a ton of time photographing pots but never gave much thought to the other work so I got a nice little tutorial on how to shoot fibers yesterday.  The new site has some much better images and the webstore will have multiple images of just about every piece.  Of course, that means that I better get back to shooting the work.  The site should be secure by tomorrow and after a few more mods to some basic layout stuff I'll go live with the update.  I've resigned myself to the fact that just like my studio, and just about everything else.....the website is going to need constant tweaking.

Today will be spent shooting more images and getting ready for our friends Bruce and Amy to come by with their kids for what was supposed to be a Father's Day afternoon at the beach and cookout.  It looks like it's going to turn into a Father's Day afternoon with the kids in the basement and something being cooked in the oven instead of on the grill.  

Enjoy your Sunday.

1 comment:

klineola said...

Keith: That's a great picture. The kids look great, and looks like you're ready for the circus. I miss the Cape and paused when I read that you went to the beach, and remembered going to the beach when I lived in MA. Maybe someday soon.