Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ThatOneWare


Don't forget to sign up on Ayumi's website.  The sale starts in a few days.  Get some pottery...support Obama and an artist at the same time.   Sounds like a good thing to me.

If you're so inclined...you can also donate directly to the Obama campaign today...in fact...why don't you head on over and give him $25 now.  Give more if you can or want to but every bit helps.   If you're in a swing state...go ahead and figure out if there's anything you can do to help.

My friend Abigail lives in Michigan.  The McCain campaign just pulled their staff out of and basically conceded this one.  If you know Abigail, it's not too far of a stretch to say her super-powers of persuasion played a role in moving the state into the Obama column. 

3 comments:

abigail said...

McCain better watch out because I'm headed down to Toledo in a few days to see if I can drive him out of Ohio.

I think I need a costume to go with my super powers. Maybe I'll make "That One 08" into a tee shirt.

Keith said...

Stop by Pennsylvania on your way and get some work done there as well. Watch out...Super That One is on her way east!!!

abigail said...

oooh, Super That One! now that should be on a t shirt!