Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Behind the Scenes

I'm still trying to finish up photographing the new pots.  It's taking a little longer than I expected because I'm also trying to update my site.  I'm really close to getting the Webstore 2.0 up and running but if I can' get it done tonight I have a tech support call scheduled at 1pm tomorrow to get it all figured out.  

In the meantime I'm busy entering all of the new pots into the system so that when the store is a go, it should be a quick upload of all the new work.  I think I mentioned earlier that the new Webstore is going to have customer registration as well as wishlists.  It's got a lot of other great features that I'm excited to see put into action. 

As I struggle with the store I do keep thinking about how easy it was to set up my Etsy Shop.  Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way?  We'll see soon enough.

No comments: