Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Wish I Was in Philly...

I just had to borrow this picture from Naomi Cleary's blog, Melt My Heart.  Here's a quick peek at Julia Galloway's new show at The Clay Studio in Philly.
Looks like an amazing show.  If you're close or have time to make it to Philly definitely check it out.  We had some of Julia's work here a few times for a group show we used to host called "At Your Service" and I wish I had grabbed more than one mug while her work was here.  

Naomi...I hope it's okay that I borrowed the picture.  Thanks for the info!

2 comments:

abigail said...

I wish I lived in Phili. I keep trying to get Steven to get a job at Penn but he's not cooperating. Something about there not being any jobs available in the architecture department, or some other nonsense.

Julia's show looks great! and I still love those cups of hers that we got from you.

Naomi Cleary said...

of course it is ok. thanks for the link